Sunday, August 8, 2010
Stay tuned....
I have not posted for so long when I got on to post it wouldn't let me at first. I am not sure who "who" is but I really wasn't allowed to post for a bit. I have spent many hours in the car over the last month and have been lost in thought most of it since my driving buddies take most of that time to sleep. Today while driving I started to write down things I felt it will be important to post. Things I don't want to forget. I plan on slowly making my way through the list and I am sure more will be added as I go. I would start tonight but I need to be up early. I volunteer at an apartment complex where the residents have survived homelessness and most of them some pretty severe domestic violence. We have talked all summer about a tea party and tomorrow is the day. I am excited about doing this for them, most of them have never done anything like this. When I first started going there I had the grandiose idea that I would be such a help for them, I realize that I get so much more than I could ever give. It helps keep me humble and most of all grateful for all I have and the life I have been blessed to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WooHoo! I hope you do- not pressure or anything, but I like to keep up with you guys- I explain it to the hubby as being able to have conversations with people, but all on our own time-
I have had a lot of thinking going on, too. I will have to share that privately though.
It's nice to hear from you again. If I had a facebook I would be able to. But not until I'm 18. Grrrrr.....
Post a Comment