As being part of the whole blogging thing as readers, we decided to add our tid-bits into our mom's blog instead of going through the trouble of making our own. My opinion, as sonflower #2, is I feel as if I have been dropped down in "manliness," so I have decided to change my name. One reason is because, I am unique, and I do not want to be the same flower as my brother even though I love him a lot. I am not him. Second, sunflowers are bay. (No not a spelling mistake, Master Gardner said there could not be anything politically incorrect in the blog, so I'm using rhyming words, thus bay.) So I hearby change my name to, THEE (T-H-E-E, not a spelling mistake, I am the one and only) Venus Flytrap. Here's the top ten reasons reasons why......
1. I eat little animals, for breakfast
2. They're manly
3. They get respect from the other flowers
4. They have teeth, we have that in common
5. They have quick relflexes
6. They can hunt
7. They can take on Daddy lions, and they're also cooler than them too
8. If it wanted to, it could play basketball
9. They are top of the plant food chain, kinda
10. Because I did a report on them in 3rd grade
I also want to a take a little bit of time to say a few things about Pandora. She is now the favorite child. I respectfully give it up because I am apparently not as cuddly as her, and I can't get away with pooping all over the house. Daddylion never gets mad at her, Master Gardner is obsessed with her, and the two other flowers at home were never the favorite in the first place, no offense to them. Although she took the new role, I still love her as if she were my own sister. She brings joy to all the family, especially to my mom and sometimes she needs a little cuddle-bug to hold tight. Secretly she's turned my dad into a dog-lover and I know secretly when we don't watch, he kisses her. Knowing him, he's probably started a new bank account for her, college fund, and has taught her the baby steps to financial success.
Now I turn the time over to the english rose.
So, my fellow blog stalkers I have a little poem that my sister and I have created about our feelings for the new member of the family. Don't get me wrong she is the cutest puppy on the block because Ceaser, the 3 legged leporasy dog doesn't even come close. I took him on walks ( what was I thinking?)...
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Mom loves Pandora
I wish she loved me too
I watch my mom everyday sit on the kitchen floor with her on her back saying " Be a baby be a baby" in the highest voice she can say it in. Bet she never did that to me...
Now I turn the time over to the Daisy.
Hello fellow bloggers/insanely bored human beings who don't have a blog but read them anyway! I am the Daisy. No, my name doesn't have a cool pun to go along with it unfortunately. The only reason the master gardener gave me this name was because it's my favorite flower. (and probably because it's the prettiest one also ;). Anyways, this week I have been trying to say prayers where I don't ask for anything but instead just express gratitude. It's been very difficult. However, when I finish my prayers I catch myself silently laughing at what I say 'thank you' for. Here's some of the things I think ill include this week....
1. Thank you for the self confidence my dad has to continue to wear his lint covered, dry fit t- shirt to the gym, even after I have repeatedly told him it is probably a fire hazard.
2. Thank you for my dad's nose on steroids and its ability to basically detect the ph balance in my blood just by sniffing my breath.
3. Thank you for the Craig Renolds at the Honda dealership for convincing my parents that spending money on a much needed car is not a sin.
4. Thank you for the creepy people that ride the bus I take to Eastern that tell me I have cute knees and want to sit by me because I am not obese and don't take up more than my share of the seat.
5. Thank you for the online IQ tests that tell me I am smarter than Barack Obama.
Thank you, thank you very much.
6 comments:
Well- flowers, just remember that I have Round-up- and I know how to use it.
As for Pandora, everyone knows that PUPPIES are mommies best friend because they can stay babies while all the rest of you grow up and leave us all alone :(
Well Rose, if you really want to, the next time you come to my house I'll let you lie on your back on my kitchen floor and say, "be a baby, be a baby." in my highest voice. That would be awesome!
Maybe I'll make Mr. Tigger do it when he goes out to see you.
Aren't you three funny funny funny? We should hear from you more often. I lol. I know what that means even though I have never had a cell and I don't know how to text. I am way wicked smart. Good to hear from you guys. Hey Venus,(that's very manly)can you get the picture off your mom's camera and send them to me? I know she's busy and doesn't have time but you could do it for me couldn't you? Pretty please with Rolo cookies on top?
Um- with 4 people posting to this blog, one would think you could update at least weekly :) Each of you pick a week and go for it. It isn't too painful. Oh, and post some pics- that is your cousins favorite part of blogs- that and Ava Grace stories.
Nice to hear from your garden. We'd like to hear more.. hint, hint...
you all are the funniest family i know i was in tears with the giggles after reading this
Post a Comment